During the COVID-19 crisis: Concussion and Vestibular assessment are done in-clinic at Trilogy Physiotherapy. Safety for our patients and clinicians is our number one concern. So rigorous precautions have been put in place. Thereafter, high quality treatments can be provided as In-clinic and / or as Tele-rehab (AKA Virtual Care) appointments.
Tele-rehab Treatment Scheduling
What to Expect – Booking Your First Tele-rehab Appointment
Part 1 – Setting up your account.
After you have read through these instructions and/or download the PDF copy, at the bottom of this page press the button: Change or Book a Tele-rehab appointment. This will take you to Paul’s scheduling program.
If you have already consulted Paul via Tele-rehab, please jump ahead and press the button
Change or Book a Tele-rehab appointment
To download a PDF copy of the following information, please click: Instructions.
- Select the “Sign in or Sign up” option.
- Next select a Login (e.g. by creating a username, entering a mobile number, etc.).
- Next select “New to us? Create an account.”
- Next select how you would like to be communicated with (e.g. an email, username, Twitter, Facebook or a Google account).
- You now have an account on Paul’s scheduling program.
Part 2 – Booking an appointment.
- Select the green button “Book an Appointment.”
- It will now show you the appointments Paul still has available.
- During the COVID-19 crisis: If you have not already had an in-clinic assessment and with the prior approval of with Paul, please select one of the two following online assessment options:
Concussion Online Assessment.
Vestibular Online Assessment.
- If this is your first treatment session, before booking, please select either:
Concussion 1st appointment
- Tele-rehab appointments are being offered on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- Select the available time and date you want.
- Next select either:
(FYI with limited time, Paul gets booked up quickly)
Complete the Booking
Part 3 – Reserving your appointment.
- To actually reserve your time, you will have to provide us with a valid credit card number.
Part 4 – Providing Consent.
- You will then be asked to give various forms of consent (e.g. is it Ok for Paul to communicate with your doctor). If you haven’t provided these in advance, Paul and you will need to fill it out together, unfortunately taking valuable time away from your 1st appointment.
- Great, you are almost there! You now have an appointment(s), and you have an account with which to add or make changes in the future.
What to Expect – During Your First Video Appointment
Part 1 – If you have received an Appointment Reminder email that was sent to you by your provider, it will include a direct link to login into your My Account area and get ready for your upcoming online appointment.
- For your security and privacy, Jane’s Online Appointment is not designed to record or store audio or video and all electronic audio and video communication will be encrypted in transit.
- On the next page, you will see a quick reminder to use the right browser and a fast internet connection for the video call. Jane and the clinic will need your consent before your video call begins. To provide it, click the I Consent button.
- We recommend you use the latest stable version of Chrome or Firefox as well as a fast internet connection.
- This will start the call in a separate window.
- Mute or unmute your audio
- Enable or disable the video camera
- Send messages to the other participant
- Here is what each of the icons do, starting from the left:
- Screen share – A picture is worth a thousand words and sharing your screen with your practitioner helps share that information easier!
- Raise hands – Click this to politely let the practitioner know that you want to speak.
- Text Chat Window – Use this to chat with your practitioner through text and emojis
- Mute/Unmute – Great for those moments when you need to mute sounds during the call
- Leave call – When you’re finished with your call, click here or simply close the tab.Enable/Disable video – Click here to enable or disable your video
- Tile View – Tile view lets you see everyone side by side
- Profile – Want to change your name in the chat
- Change video quality (High, Normal, Low, Low bandwidth) – If you’re finding the video a little choppy, lower the video quality here to help maintain a smooth online appointment
- View full Screen
- Blur my background – Great little beta feature to hide your background. You’ll still show up but we’ll do our best to hide everything around you
- Settings – Opens the window to see all the settings mentioned above
- When you are ready to end the call, click the red Leave Call button at the bottom of the screen.
What to Expect – Booking Future Appointments?
You won’t have to do any of the above steps. To book future appointments or make changes, come to this webpage again and just press the button at the bottom of the page.
Running into difficulty?
Please email us at the following address: email@example.com
At the time of your appointment, if Paul is unable to make a connection with you in a reasonable time, he will telephone your mobile to problem solve and, if necessary, reschedule your appointment.